If Life was a Farrelly Brothers movie, she would be Mary
Train of thought chugged its way to what I think could be a useful psychological tool :-), describe yourself as something/someone in a certain context. It doesn't have to be an exact fit, but a close appromixation. Objectivity and candour required too. And so...
* If life was the Australian cricket team, I'd be Damien Martyn
* If life was a Mani Ratnam movie, I'd either be Mohan in Mouna Raagam or Anandam in Iruvar
* If life was the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, I'd be Ford Prefect
* If life was a Walt Disney cartoon, I'd be Hewey, Dewey or Louie
* If life was F.R.I.E.N.D.S, I'd be the Dermot Mulroney character
* If life was a Hrishikesh Mukherjee film, I'd easily be Dr. Banerjee
* If life was a Tintin comic, I'd be King Ottokar
* If life was the Indian cricket team, I'd want to be Rahul Dravid, but I don't really know who I would be
* If life was the Manchester United team, I'd be Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
* If life was the Oscar Awards, I'd be Richard Attenborough
* If life was the ATP tour, I might be Patrick Rafter
* If life was a nation, I'd be India
* If life was a vehicle, I'd have to be a Kinetic Honda
And now you can laugh! Until I think of more that is!