Sep 26, 2003

Didn't think of these lines until I found myself thinking of a friend as follows:

If Life was a Farrelly Brothers movie, she would be Mary

Train of thought chugged its way to what I think could be a useful psychological tool :-), describe yourself as something/someone in a certain context. It doesn't have to be an exact fit, but a close appromixation. Objectivity and candour required too. And so...

* If life was the Australian cricket team, I'd be Damien Martyn

* If life was a Mani Ratnam movie, I'd either be Mohan in Mouna Raagam or Anandam in Iruvar

* If life was the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, I'd be Ford Prefect

* If life was a Walt Disney cartoon, I'd be Hewey, Dewey or Louie

* If life was F.R.I.E.N.D.S, I'd be the Dermot Mulroney character

* If life was a Hrishikesh Mukherjee film, I'd easily be Dr. Banerjee

* If life was a Tintin comic, I'd be King Ottokar

* If life was the Indian cricket team, I'd want to be Rahul Dravid, but I don't really know who I would be

* If life was the Manchester United team, I'd be Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

* If life was the Oscar Awards, I'd be Richard Attenborough

* If life was the ATP tour, I might be Patrick Rafter

* If life was a nation, I'd be India

* If life was a vehicle, I'd have to be a Kinetic Honda

And now you can laugh! Until I think of more that is!

No comments: